Jib cranes are the optimal lifting equipment for short transfer applications. DQCRANES can provide you the wall travelling jib crane, pillar jib crane and wall mounted jib crane, etc. DQCRANES jib cranes can lift and transport materials in semi circles or full circles around their support structures to provide localized material handling in work cells, to supplement a large overhead crane system, to transfer materials from one work cell to another, and to lift a line load up to the rated capacity safely.
Main classification of jib crane
As a professional jib crane manufacturer and supplier, Dongqi can offer various types jib cranes with different specifications.
Pillar jib crane 3 D presentation and Wall-mounted jib crane 3 D presentation video
|BB Wall-travelling Jib Crane||BZ Pillar Jib Crane||BX Wall Mounted Jib Crane|
|Lifting capacity: 0.5-16t, Lifting height: 6-30m, Working class: A3.||Lifting capacity: 0.25-1t, Lifting height: 1-10m, Working class: A3.||Lifting capacity: 0.25-1t, Lifting height: 1-10m, Working class: A3.|
0.5 ton pillar jib cranes specifications, 1 ton pillar jib cranes specifications, 2 ton pillar jib cranes specifications,3 ton pillar jib cranes specifications, 5 ton pillar jib cranes specification
0.5 ton wall-travelling jib cranes , 1 ton wall-travelling jib cranes, 2 ton wall-travelling jib cranes, 3 ton wall-travelling jib cranes
0.25 ton wall mounted jib cranes, 1.5 ton wall mounted jib cranes, 1 ton wall mounted jib cranes
In order to win the international jib crane market, Dongqi Crane exceeds itself in providing superior quality jib cranes and jib cranes services. Dongqi Crane is dedicated itself to win the smiles of you, though the efforts in the following aspects:
Hot designs of Dongqi jib crane
Generally, jib cranes can be divided into free standing jib crane, wall mounted jib cranes, wall traveling jib cranes, etc. More on jib crane design and jib crane design pictures, please click.
Most popular jib crane tonnages
1 ton jib crane, 2 ton jib crane, 3 ton jib crane, 5 ton jib crane, 10 ton jib crane
DQCRANES cares your jib crane through the whole working life and we provide overall jib crane services for your jib crane safety. Dongqi jib crane service includes: jib crane design, jib crane installation, jib crane operator training, jib crane inspection, etc.
On ensuring jib crane quality, DQCRANES is delicate to lowering the jib crane price to lower your purchasing cost.
2. The jib cranes from DQCRANES are widely used in the following applications:
Jib crane generally has the following features:
Standards applied in DQCRANES Series of standards and regulations are applied during the whole production process of jib cranes from design to production, etc. The main standards and regulations are Crane Design Standards, Crane Machinery Safety Procedures, Crane Test Specification and Procedures, and Jib Cranes, etc.
In order to ensure the quality and safety of jib cranes, varies of tests will be conducted, such as, Unloaded Test, Rated Load Test, Fixed Loaded Test, and Moving Loading Test, etc.
DQCRANES can provide overall jib crane services for all types of industries jib cranes, and the main services are as follow:
|Jib crane project design
Jib cranes designed by DQCRANES will solve any of your jib crane problems and material handling problems without spending any unnecessary expenditures.
|Jib crane installation
EASAY jib crane installation, wonderful working performance. DQCRANES can provide on-site jib crane installation services and our jib crane engineers will be at your services when necessary.
|Jib crane lifetime maintenance
Jib crane maintenance from DQCRANES ensures your jib crane safety and working efficiency.
|Jib crane operator training
Dongqi jib crane training includes jib crane operation, maintenance and inspection, and crane spare parts, etc.
|Jib crane technical support
The powerful jib crane technical support of DQCRANES will solve your jib crane technical problems.
|Jib crane parts
Dongqi jib crane parts will renew your jib cranes.
How to choose the optimal jib crane for your application? How will the jib crane affect your working efficiency? How will it be used in daily operation? In order to answers these questions, the following factors have to be considered when select the jib crane for your applications:
Still don’t know how to choose? Don’t bother and hand the problems to DQCRANES, your material handling expert at your side. Free consultations may lower your crane purchasing costs. DQCRANES is here to lift you up! Contact us NOW! Jib Crane Questions You May Ask
6. How are the jibs shipped? Most jibs are shipped by a common carrier. They are usually shipped loose in a closed trailer with the hardware in a separate box. Some of the larger cranes require a flat-bed truck or trailer. Other methods are available. For an additional fee, units may be palletized to protect the finish.
7. Can I get the jib with motorized rotation? Both wall mounted and floor mounted jib cranes can be fitted for motorized rotation.
8. Is the jib available in different colors or finishes? Please contact us for details and pricing.
9. Can I use a jib outdoors? Our standard jib cranes are designed for indoor use. We can provide special shielding on the jib for outdoor use. Special maintenance will be required for jibs used outdoors. Please contact us for details and pricing.
10. What government or industry standards apply to these jibs?
A jib's life expectancy depends on the environment, the severity and frequency of use, the ambient temperature, and other factors. For this reason, we cannot provide a value for life expectancy. Dongqi jib cranes are designed for daily use, and with the exception of routine maintenance, should provide years of trouble free operation.
11. Does the capacity include the hoist weight? The rated capacity of the jib is the maximum "live load" the jib can pick up. A typical hoist and trolley weight is assumed and added to the rated capacity for design purposes. These assumed weights are 15% of the rated capacity and are not considered part of the "live load". However, hoist and trolley weights greater than 15% of the rated capacity should be considered part of the "live load".